Embedding Google Street View | Trusted in a Facebook Page
Here is an example of how you can embed Google Street View | Trusted walkthroughs into your Facebook Page. It is easy. Just follow these steps.
1. Log into your Facebook account then go to the Woobox App and install it.
2. Go to your Facebook page and click on the new Woobox tab titled ‘Welcome’. Authorise the Tab application when prompted.
3. In a separate browser window go to the business photos that you want to embed using Google Maps. Click on the ‘link’ icon.
Follow the ‘customise and preview embedded map’ link. Set the custom width at 800 and the height at 600. Copy the code.
4. Paste the code from your Google Street View | Trusted into your Woobox custom Facebook tab. Be sure to enable the ‘wide mode’ to show a big window. Change the name of the tab to whatever you want. Save your settings.
5. You are done. Test your new tab.